Read the following instructions carefully before proceeding to fill the application form.
CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO APPLY & SUBMIT APPLICATION PROMPTLY AND NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST DATE FOR APPLYING ONLINE. UGC-DAE CSR SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF CANDIDATES ARE NOT ABLE TO SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS ON ACCOUNT OF THE LAST MINUTE RUSH.
Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number and must ensure that they are active during the entire recruitment process. User ID, password, and all other important communication will be sent only on the registered e-mail ID.
Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing/providing correct details while filling-up the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. Once the form is submitted, the information cannot be edited/changed.
Applications once submitted cannot be edited /withdrawn and fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted.
Instructions regarding scanning of photograph and signature: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format, as per the process given below:
i. Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 3 months).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should not be more than 200 kB.
ii. Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with blue ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of the file should not be more than 50 kB.
After uploading the photograph, signature, and related documents, click on "Preview" button and check whether particulars filled are correct in all respects. In case of any error, the same can be edited before finally clicking the "Final Submit" button.
Before login, candidate should keep following files ready:
1. Passport size digital photo in JPG/JPEG format with file size below 200 kB.
2. Signature image in JPG/JPEG format with file size below 50 kB.
3. Complete CV in PDF format with file size below 500 kB.
4. Paid appropriate application fee through online mode and keep the transaction ID with payment date and bank name handy (Candidates belonging to SC/ST and persons with disability are exempted from paying this fee).
After successful completion of Registration, you will receive an email message giving an activation link to proceed to fill the on-line application form, Please check your Spam/Promotional/Update folder for email.